I have been terrible about blogging lately, so I thought I would come up with a list of excuses why I haven’t been blogging. Feel free to use these excuses when you find yourself slacking on your own blogging. And comment with your own ideas of excuses that should be added to the list!
- I haven’t felt like it.
- Nobody reads my blog anyway.
- I’ve felt uninspired.
- I’ve been too busy.
- I’ve been too tired.
- I’ve been tirelessly cleaning my house from top to bottom.
- I’ve spent all this time outside shoveling the snow that seems will never stop!
- I’ve been donating all my time to untangling yarn balls.
- I’ve made it my life’s goal to become an extreme couponer- seriously you have no idea how much time that takes!
- The dog ate my blog project.
- The cat threw up a hair ball on my blog notes.
- My full time job is just too full time.
- I’ve been spending all my time reading everybody else’s blogs.
- Spring fever.
- Pinterest – enough said!
In all seriousness, I’ve just been slacking. Don’t give up on me. I hope that spring will set in soon here in Vermont (we had a taste of it last week with one day in the 70s and then it went right back to snow- that’s Vermont for you!) and that it will give me some motivation. In the meantime, at least I have plenty of excuses!