BROOKLYN CRAFT CAMP is a one-day crafting extravaganza on March 16, 2013 in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It’s going to be a jam-packed day of DIY fun, where attendees will craft their hearts out with some of NYC’s best craft authors and bloggers, while meeting new crafty friends, learning new skills, eating delicious food, sipping cocktails, and more. It’s a DIY party, all day long!
This epic day of making will highlight everything that’s awesome about modern crafting, including:
- Four 90-minute craft classes, including knitting, crochet, jewelry, terrariums, embroidery, paper crafting & more
- All the materials and tools to complete four projects
- Awesome teachers, including NYC’s best authors, bloggers & designers
- Keynote speaker Jay McCarroll, winner of Project Runway Season One
- Delicious, locally-made gourmet meals
- Photobooth fun
- DIY nail art & quickie crafts stations
- Cocktail hour
- The sparkling company of cool, crafty people!
Brooklyn Craft Camp was founded by Brett Bara, a lifelong crafter turned DIY professional. Brett set out to create a day where she could combine her love of modern, stylish crafts with the creative spirit of the Brooklyn community, while also enjoying delicious food, good friends, music and cocktails. She put all of it together into one perfect day, and Brooklyn Craft Camp was born!
To view the complete lists of classes and teachers, get more details, or register, visit our site at www.brooklyncraftcamp.com.