Vintage Rose Pillows

I just spotted the crochet Vintage Rose Pillows I designed for Herrschners.  You can buy the yarn kit through Herrschners.  I love the colors!  Herrschners also has some great knit and crochet afghan designs in the same color family.Vintage Rose Pillows cc

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Vintage Rose Pillows

1. Just posted this on Pinterest:

Hope you get lots of vistiors to your blog! =D

2. Kendra says:

I would love to buy the kit, but you cant pick what colors you want. Ant those two colors dont match my room. Is it possible to buy just the pattern? I cant find it. They are beautiful though!

• Carrie says:

Herrschners holds the rights to the pattern, so it’s up to them. Right now they are selling it in just the colors shown. You could contact them and see if they would be willing to send it with different colors. I’m not sure if they would, but it’s worth asking.

• Kendra says:

Yah I figured that had the rights to it. I have already contacted them and asked them and they said that it only comes in those two colors. I think that’s kind of dumb actually because if its coming with 2 normal size skeins then they should let you pick. Oh well… Like you said, it’s up to them. Thank you though.

3. I love these!!! So pretty!

4. Debi Tisdale says:

i bought this kit and the pattern pages were stuck together so when i pulled them apart the words are stuck to both pages! do you still have the pattern?

• Carrie says:

Herrschners owns the rights to this pattern. Since you purchased the kit from them, you will need to contact them to get a replacement pattern. Thanks!

• Debi Tisdale says:

I contacted them and they no longer offer the kit or the pattern. I really love this pattern! I am totally disappointed with Herrschners! they don’t even have a copy of the pattern to give me or sell to me! I have exhausted all avenues of trying to get a replacement pattern, I am totally bummed!!!!!

5. Carrie says:

I didn’t realize they were no longer offering the pattern. I will contact them and see what I can do.

6. Carrie says:

They are actually using the pattern on their Willow Yarns site. Here is the link: http://www.willowyarns.com/Product/Floret+Pillows+Crochet+Pattern.aspx SInce you purchased the pattern, there is no reason why they shouldn’t provide you a new copy unless too much time has gone by. I would contact them again and give them the additional information that you now have.