Well here it is—the final stop on the Blog Tour for Jenny King’s Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted With Noro Yarns! I’m honored to have been invited to join such talented designers as Drew Emborsky, Amy Shelton, and Ellen Gormley on the blog tour for Jenny’s book, and I have the privilege of closing out the tour. That means your last chance to enter to win the giveaway!
Who is Jenny? If you crochet, you probably already know who she is. But if you haven’t heard of Jenny King, you will. She’s an amazing crochet designer from Australia and she and her designs are making themselves know in the states as well. I haven’t had the fortune of meeting her in person, but we’ve chatted via email.
You’ll be missing out if you don’t buy a copy of this book. BUT, I’m giving 3 readers the chance to win a copy! Keep reading and I’ll provide full giveaway details below.
First let me tell you a bit more about the book. When I first received Jenny’s book in the mail, I flipped through it quickly and my immediate response was, “I want to make one of everything!” It has amazing color photos that really show off the color play of the Noro yarns and Jenny’s designs. My favorite thing about this book is that all 17 designs are at an Easy skill level. Jenny offers a variety of patterns from scarves and vests, to wraps and hats—even a pair of slippers and a skirt. My personal favorites are the Dolman Sleeve Lacy Shrug and the Light Layers Vest, so I’m giving you a sneak peak at these 2 designs. And then I’m going to get myself some Noro yarn and get started on one of these projects!
Now for the Giveaway Details………..
3 fans will each win 1 copy of Jenny King’s Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns + 1 ball Noro Silk Garden super fine (sock) weight yarn (13/4 oz/110 yds/50g per ball) #304 hot pink/turquoise/lime (enough yarn to complete the popular Bobble Scarf featured in the book).
I’m giving multiple opportunities to enter. Earn one entry for each of the following (entries will be verified):
- Friend me on Facebook and leave a comment below that you sent me a friend request.
- Friend Jenny on Facebook and leave a comment below that you sent Jenny a friend request.
- Like Annie’s on Facebook and leave a comment below that you like Annie’s.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment below that you are following me on Twitter.
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment below that you are following me on Pinterest.
- Follow this blog and leave a comment below that you are following Hooked on Crafting.
- Subscribe to Jenny’s newsletter and leave a comment below that you subscribed.
Deadline to complete your entries is midnight EST Saturday, December 15th. Winners will be chosen at random and notified and announced here and on my Facebook page Monday, December 17th. Good luck!